Digital technologies, customer expectations, cultural changes and new business models are transforming the world and disrupting your market.
Your organisation needs to respond by setting a Digital strategy that is appropriate to your individual needs, balancing the evolution of your existing businesses and the creation of value from innovation and new ventures.
Let’s build a great Digital Strategy together
Drawing on my extensive experience of leading Digital Strategy in the real world, I will help you identify, document, communicate and launch a Digital strategy for your business: one that will transform your existing operations, products and services to capitalise on Digital ways of working enabled by technology as well as help you select the right approach to Innovation.
I will help you create value from your Digital Strategy, no matter how far along the journey you’re at, or your organisation’s level of Digital maturity, by:
- Helping you consider and set your organisation’s destination in the Digital world.
- Developing a customer-centric, data-driven Digital Strategy and operational design, bringing your vision to life in a way that creates advocates and evangelists in your organisation.
- Mapping your Digital Strategy to a roadmap for transformation, identifying opportunities and risks as well as best practice across governance, people, ways of working and technology.
- Training and coaching you, your leadership team and key people across the organisation, ensuring everyone is set up for success from the beginning of the Digital Transformation journey.
- Being involved as much or as little as you want me to be once the process starts.
Contact me to find out how I can help your Digital Strategy
Transformation strategy for the Digital CIO£14.95 View book
You Really Should JUST DO IT: The Transformative Power of Decision Making (Gorilla Theory Books Book 2)£5.86 View book
Legal Tech and Digital Transformation: Competitive Positioning and Business Models of Law Firms£35.00 View book
Media Boundaries and Conceptual Modelling: Between Texts and Maps£18.52 View book