Register now for my upcoming Webinar on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM BST.
Becoming Digital: lessons from 20 years in Digital Transformation.
What is it really like to drive Digital Transformation efforts in the real world? Why do some organisations thrive while others fail in their attempts to become Digital? These are the learnings, reflections and experiences I’ve collected from 2 decades of Digital Transformation – my recipe for Digital success:
- What do we mean by Digital?
- The dual nature of a strategy for Digital
- How to organise your company in a Digital world – creating speed, resilience and success
- What are the top challenges to Digital Transformation, and how to overcome them
- Case studies, best practice and essentials for your toolkit
This webinar is aimed at anyone interested in the challenges and opportunities that the digital world presents to their company:
- CxO, board and Director-level individuals interested in successfully transforming their organisations for today’s Digital society.
- Transformation and Delivery Directors tasked with making Digital transformation happen.
- Technology and Operations leaders, whose departments need to change most dramatically.
- Strategy and Marketing leaders who need to adapt to operate and thrive in a very different business and social environment.