I’ve been doing too little writing and too much reading lately. I never tire of scouring the net for interesting content, making sure I do what I can to remain fully up to speed and current in all things Digital.
So should you, and to help you I am sharing these posts, some of those that have kept me away from my readers lately. Enjoy!
- Designing for different age groups – you never know enough about design, even if all you do is pay the experts to do what they do
- Blogging myths: traffic measures success and content is king – I always like a little controversy
- What attracts consumers to take part in social media campaigns – I tend to focus on extracting sales but how to get them first?
- 10 million UK consumers have shopped on mobile – including me!
- Five ways to fight commoditization of your business – very relevant for financial services!!
What have you been reading this week? Let me know in the comments!